President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Elder Eppich's 1st letter home 2010

Hey! Mom & Dad;

How is everything going back home? I hope everything is going pretty good. How was Wolf Creek? Mom & Dad, thank you so much for taking care of the bike for me. I was so worried about that. So it will be down in Texas when I get there, right! Mom thank you so much for sending me those cookies. They are the bomb. Everyone loves them so much. Dad I guess you will just have to go on a mission so yo can get them too since Mom won't make them for you while your home, LOL. So the first day I was here I sat down at lunch to eat and the kid that I sat next to ended up being Melanie's cousin. He is in my Zone. I thought that was so crazy and cool. Me and him have become really good friends lately. Well the MTC isn't the best for my system. The food messes with your body. We are always running to the bathroom lol. At least it clears your system out right! Classes are going really good, the only day we ever have free time really is on p-day. The days have been going by like weeks, but all the missionaries say that after the first Sunday it flies by way fast. I know I might have made it easy for you guys when I left but it wasn't all that easy for me. I have been a little bit homesick the past few days, but I guess that is to be expected, right? I think I might be getting a little bit sick right now, my throat has been hurting a little bit ,but I will get over it. Well, Sunday I was called to be the Zone Leader, I was shocked when they called me to be one. I was like "NO I'am not ready".I know that if I am doing the right thing the Lord will be on my side and will always be there to help me when I need it. Hey! Can you tell the kids sorry that I can't really e-mail them because I don't have alot of time to e-mail them and it wouldn't be fiar if I emailed some and not the others. Well I love you guys so much. Your the best parents in the world. Love ya lots! Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment