President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

Hi Family;

Things are going pretty good here. We had a baptism scheduled for Saturday the 15th but the lady was not able to come to church for good reasons so we will be working with her on that.
It is one of those slow times in the mission. I think it is just the January spell. All the district missionaries are doing good. I am doing pretty good in my calling as District Leader. I have to realize that I was called here to learn. I am learning alot that is for sure. I have to have more confidence in myself and know that my Father in Heaven is by my side to help me along the way if I show humility and hard work. I get more comfortable as the days and months go by.
We as a Lubbock mission had 400 baptisms for the year of 2010. We felt pretty good about that but we always know that we can work harder. It is getting harder for me to write letters. I am usually so tired when we get home that I just crash. Sleep is a gift. Just got done being sick but I think I was able to keep from getting strep like I usually get this time of year.
Hope all is well at home. It is good to hear from all the kids. Oh! Daniel that moved to Logan, he is moving to St. George, Utah. He doesn't like Logan. Hope he likes St. George, it is warmer there. Jeremy , that was baptized a couple of weeks ago is doing great. He moved back in with his parents so that he can save money to go to school at BYU, Utah. He is way excited about that. Elder Reay will be back to the mission here in the next week or so. He healed pretty good from his knee surgery. Look forward to seeing him. The weather has cooled down quite a bit. Still warm for me. Hey! I heard that Colton has gained some weight. What! He is not a skinny little guy anymore! Say , Hi! to him for me. I have heard from Morgan. Sounds like he is doing good. Well, got to go. Tell all Hi from Texas. I love you all, take care. Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment