President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowing in Midland Texas

Dear Mom & Dad;

This is crazy weather. We have been grounded for a couple of days. It stinks! If we go anywhere we have to have one of the members come get us and take us. Jeremy came to bring us to the library so we could email out to our families. It is so cold and we now have inches of snow. I think I was wanting a box of snow for Christmas. NOW! I need it to go away so we can get back to work. We are all good here. Sorry that I have been so bad about the letter writing, when I get in at night I am bushed and fall asleep fast and on p-day, well, it seems like the day goes so fast before we have appointments again. That is good though. I have a new companion from Cleveland Ohio. I have had all Utah boys up to now. His name is Elder McAdams, really cool kid. Brand new out so I will be training him. We will get some good work done and have fun while doing it. We are moving on Saturday the 5th so don't send anything. We will be moving into an apartment. I am pretty excited that we will be in our own space. I appreciate the Jones a lot but it is nice to have our own space.
The work is good. We have several investigators. Many of them have vices that they are trying to stop, like smoking, drinking etc. Really awesome people. The district is doing great. I feel like I am not the best leader but I am really trying. They are all good to work with. Well this letter is short, sorry! Oh! Elder Reay got back into the mission this week. I am so excited for him that he came back. He has the choice to stay 3 months longer than our group or go home when we do. I think right now he will return home when we do. I am so happy for him.
Well got to go Mom and Dad. Tell everyone hi for me. I love you all so much and appreciate all you do for me. Take Care! Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment