President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Enjoying the Mission

Hey! Mom:)
I think you and Dad need a new computer. That is crazy that it keeps shutting off. I know that Dad does write really awesome letters. So you couldn't find fitted short sleeve shirts. My companion has fitted short sleeve shirts. I just hate these shirts because they are just to big and they stick out big time in the back and I hate it. It is really annoying, it makes me look like I have a parashoot on, lol. I could probably jump off a building and fly away, lol. If you can't find any short sleeve ones then maby you could cut some off. How long will that take? I haven't gotten Kacie's CD's yet. They went to my last address, I told my last companion to forward them to me but I don't think he will do that. Thank you for getting the razor. That will be way nice and it will make it so my hair on my face won't grow as fast. lol. My new companion is so awesome, I love that kid. I have learned so much from him. It is way nice having a companion that actually wants to work. It sure makes time fly. It is pretty sweet. The area is amazing. The people here are so nice and they feed us alot. Because we get fed so much Elder Rymer and I have to go running every other day so we don't gain any weight, lol. I am going to send some pictures on the e-mail, do you want me to send some in the mail also? So the Sr. class went to Silverwood. Awesome! I understand about Lexi playing on Sunday. It is kind of hard sometimes, when you don't play on Sunday. You have to make sure that you are very good so that they will need you on the other days. I am glad that you guys didn't let us play on Sundays. It has blessed me and it has blessed our family. I have realized that from being out here on my mission. Thanks!
Shoot you can't wait to see Rex! I really can't wait to see that little kid. I have heard he is so fun to play with, I hear that he is in a really fun stage. I finally got a letter from Keldon. It was actually a pretty long one. It was way nice to hear from him, I got pretty excited when the letter came. I am so happy for him since he has lost all that weight, he needs to keep it up. The family that I was telling you about. We see them about 2 to 3 times a week. I was telling them about the cabin in Priest Lake. The kid Ryan wants to come up to the cabin when I get home from the mission. I thought that would be way cool if that was able to happen. Well, I love this area of Alpine. It will be up there as one of my favorites. On Monday we had a lesson with a guy named Daniel. It was the most amazing lesson ever. He said that he has felt like he has had something missing his whole life. We gave him the Book of Mormon, he could feel that it was the missing piece of his life. He said when he opened the Book of Mormon he said it felt like someone turned on a light. We asked him if he would like to be baptized and he said "yes". His date is set for June 19th. It was such an amazing experience, I loved it. I thought I would share that with you. Well I had better get going. I love you very much and I hope you guys have a fun trip. Keep it real, lol. In other words, be safe and have fun. Love ya lots. Love Elder Eppich

Hey! Paps;
How ya been? Well, that is pretty much lame that the computer keeps doing that to your letters. You should just get another one, just kidding. I do appreciate your letters Dad. I agree with you, attitude does change the mood that is around you. I have noticed that , the happier you are the more people want to talk to you, it is also alot funner. It has been much easier to have a good attitude towards everything since I was transfered and I got a new companion. OK! Dad, so Monday was an awesome experience because we taught this one kid named Daniel , he is way
legit,( which means cool, awesome, it is real) We started to teach him and in the middle of the lesson he said that he has felt like a part of him has been missing so we gave him the Book of Mormon and he opened it and when he opened it he said it was like a light turned on, he could tell that it was the missing piece and everything that we told him is what he needs and that it made so much sense. We committed him to get baptized on June 19 and he said yes. Baptism's are the best thing on the mission. Well, I just wanted to let you know about that. I love ya so much Dad. You are a great example to me. I hope all is going good for you. I better get going, I can't wait for your letter.
I love ya lots! Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment