President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting a new companion

Hey Mom & Dad: Well here is another week that has gone by. It is pretty crazy how fast time goes by. I actually kind of like how fast time goes by. When time goes by fast that means your busy and when your busy you don't think about home as much. Anyways, I never really thought that it would be this fun waking up this early. I kind of like it sometimes because your up before a lot of other people and it is really quiet and you have all the time you want to think and ponder about things that I never did back home. It is so amazing how much I have learned in such a short time. I just can't wait to see how much I have learned at the end of my mission. To be able to see the difference in myself, even though I might not really notice how much I have changed, I hope I have. Well, that guy that was wasted, we actually went back to his house a few days latter and he was actually sober and we had a really good lesson with him. It was actually really good. He had a lot of questions for us and everything. We read out of the Book of Mormon a little bit with him. We invted him to church next week and he said that he wanted to wait and see. We will have to wait and see if he is planning on going. I hope he is, seems like a nice guy, he is jewish.
Elder Rymer is getting transfered. He is going to be an office Elder for the last 2 months of his mission. He dosen't want to go in there though, lol. I don't really want him to leave either because I actually want to have a companion for more than 1 transfer, lol. But it's all good I will survive, lol. Well it sounds like you haven't had a very fun week mom. You have been a little sick. That's not good, I am sorry to hear that. Being sick on the mission isn't all that fun. Our mission president says when you are sick, work harder, when you are tired, work harder, when you are homesick work harder, and when your done with your mission you can relax. I am trying to work on that concept. The 4th of July isn't that fun on the mission. We did get to watch some fireworks for a little bit but not long. I guess when you don't have anyone home like me to remind you that we need to buy fireworks it is easy to forget about those things. That is pretty funny that Dad needed to call me for something and thinking I was still home. I have been gone for 4 months and he still forgets I am not home. It's nice to be missed. Why didn't anyone go to the cabin for the 4th. I just love it up there. Sounds like all the kids are doing well. Dosen't seem like you all get to hear from Kel all that much. I haven't heard from him forever, well it seems forever for me. I love hearing from my family. That must mean that he is really busy. Natalie told me that they put Olivia in ice skating lessons. I bet she really likes that. I can see her doing that. I hear that Rex is a crack up. He should be pretty fun to play with when I get home. Everything is going great here. The members are awesome and take good care of us. Sister Ellis says that she is my mission Mom. They actually paid to fix my bike. I tried to pay her back but she wouldn't take it. Her husband is the only one in the family that is not LDS. He is such a super guy. They have a great family and they help us out a lot. My new companion is Elder Thompson, he has been out one transfer less than I have . It has been pretty cool here in Alpine. We have had lots of rain and cool weather. That is good bike riding weather. We do get some humidity but not at all like Kyle dose. Mom thanks for sending my mitt. It is a good activity for p-day. There are 4 Elders in our district and most of us like to play ball and they all have their mitt's. Appreciate it. Better get going. Tell Kacie to write me back. I love you lot's Dad & Mom, you take care, hope you get feeling better mom. Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment