President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Days with Elder Rymer

Hey: Dad & Mom;

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well Mom. It is not good that your head hurts as much as it used to along time ago. I am really sorry because I remember those days. Most of those headaches probably came from me. LOL. Really, you and Dad have been working out lately? That's way cool. How long have you been doing that? There are days that you don't feel that good and you just want to stay inside but you just have to jump on the bike or in that car and go. It is hard sometimes but you will be blessed for it. My week is going by pretty good and fast. I can't believe that we are halfway done with July. It is so crazy, time is starting to fly. I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this new companion of mine. His name is Elder Thompson, he is pretty cool. He went to school with Mel's cousin Cory. I thought that was pretty cool. He is a really hard worker. Yes! I got my baseball mitt, thank you so much. I am so excited to use it. I am going to start doing some baseball workouts. The cookies were way good, I loved them. They were a little crumbly but they were still good. For the fudge, no they were not melted but I probably won't eat the one with nuts in it because I don't like nuts very much. OH! Wow! the bill for my bike crash was that much? Dang that's not good. Ya'll didn't have to pay for that did you? I have been being a lot more careful lately. I didn't like staying in the apartment for 3 days straight, that was not fun. Wow! Ya'll had 102 degree weather , that is crazy, lol. It is starting to sound like Texas up there. Actually it has been hotter up there than it has been here. It has only been in the 90's lately but it is not fun riding a bike in that weather, lol. It kind of stinks. You get all sweaty then you go knock on a door and you are dripping in sweat, ya I am sure the people talking to us don't like that to much. It sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. Kel is going to ride the bike down huh? That's sweet. Is Mel going with him or what? You should tell him that he needs to write me back. I haven't heard from him forever. Well I hope Grandpa gets feeling better. I have wrote them but I haven't got a letter back from them though.So your going to the cabin huh? That's not good, I want to go. No, it's all good, but ya'll need to take some pictures and send them to me. Speaking of pictures , I have all my pictures on a CD and I am going to send them home to ya'll so you can have all of my pictures. There is some pretty funny ones. Well, sounds like the family is doing great. Dad is keeping busy in ACN. I will tell you a little bit about what's going on here. There is this guy named Michael Green, he is so cool. He has a 6 year old kid and is worried for her teenage years, so we gave him a For the Strength of the Youth pamphlet He loved it and is just eating it up. I love that guy. Also there is this girl that we are teaching, her name is Stephanie, well she thought it was the coolest thing that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ, it is so awesome. Then there is William. Well he is still drinking, but there is a funny experience we had with him. We went to see him the other day, he lives in a small apartment. Well to say the least he was drunk again and we caught him, he was very embarrassed. We are still teaching this guy. Hope he can kick the Alcohol habit. He is a way cool guy without that stuff. Dad it would be fine if you were the only letter I got in a week. I love reading your letters, they are so uplifting. I sure hope Grandpa gets feeling better. I would love to hear back from Grandpa and Grandma. I haven't heard back from them my whole mission. I don't know much about phones and what is going on in the world Dad. Daniel , this guy told us that the Droid is an awesome phone. He said that the I-phone looses reception easy. That's pretty funny about the guys in scout camp. I think ours was a little worse than theirs, we were on horses in the dark on cliffs, lol. We couldn't see at all, we just had to rely on the horses judgment, lol. That was so scary. Well I got to get going. Sorry this one is kind of short . I better get going. I love you lot's Mom & Dad. Can't wait until next week when I can hear from you again. Well gotta go. Love ya. Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment