President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting Transfered Soon

Hey! Mom & Dad;

Well, how are things going for y'all? Seems like y'all are not liking the fact that y'all are all sick. That's no bueno, lol. I hope y'all get over that as soon as you can. Well things are going pretty good here in Midland. Right now with all of our investigators we are not doing to hot. We have dropped all of our investigators except like one. They are just not progressing at all. So we have been hitting the streets and knocking doors like crazy. We have really been trying to get the members to help us out. We can't do this work all alone we really need their help. We have been working on that lately. Brenda is doing alright. She is still smoking but she is slowly stopping. We just have to keep on her and let her know that we are here for her. Anyways, something cool happened last week. One of the less active ladies that has started to come back to church asked me to baptize her twins. I was able to confirm them also. She also asked if I would bless her baby, that was way awesome. I had a lot of fun doing this but I was so nervous. Great experience!
Well I think a transfer is in the working for me. I have been here in Midland for about 6 months now, I am ready to move on but not ready to change companions. Elder McAdams and I have worked so great together. I love that kid and he is a great missionary. I hope to serve with him again someday.
I want to let you know that I don't know if I am that excited about being 20. I still feel like I am 19. Crazy huh! It seems unreal that I will be on my mission a year on the 17th. That is crazy too.
I know this next year will fly by for me , I am committed to make it the best. My district is doing great. All the Elders are great and working hard. We have one of the companionship's that is tearing it up and they were struggling here a bit ago. I am so happy for them. Well I had better go. I love y'all so much and hope y'all get feeling much better. What is happening with the house or are you moving? Keep me posted.

Love ya Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment