President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Transfered to Portales, New Mexico

Hey! Mom & Dad;

Sorry! I kind of messed up today on the mailing. We have been swamped and lot's to do here in Portales. I am in a farming community, dairies, peanuts. My comp and I are the only elders here in this town. I had a very hard time leaving Midland but I think I am going to really enjoy the people here. They are so humble. The Bishop is very good to work with the Missionaries. People say Hi everywhere we go and even if they are not interested in what we have to share they take the time to visit with you. I love it. I don't have much to say right now have to run.
You all take care and we will talk to you next week.
Thanks so much for all the Birthday gifts. Best birthday.

Love ya lots! Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment