President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Elder Eppich enjoying a break from his bike!
Elder Colton & Elder Eppich's 1st Baptism
Dear Dad & Mom;
Ya! It's does seem like you just said "another p-day behind me. It doesn't seem like it is going all that fast , but when you look back it actually is going somewhat fast I guess, lol. I just can't wait until I get to about 6 months and I won't think about home so much. It was way good to talk to everyone on Mother's Day. The week went kind of slow because I was so excited. After the call I was pretty homesick and it was hard to get back into the swing of things. I think that is how it is for most missionaries, lol. I was good on my time limit. I was on the phone the least of the 4 elders that day and President said we could call anyone as long as it was our family. Those are our mission rules. Did Keldon get my voice message? I didn't get to talk to him so I left him a message. I hope he got it so he didn't think I left him out. Can you tell him to write back because I havn't heard from him forever and I would really like to hear from him. Thanks! The baptism was so awesome. I can't wait becuse we are supposed to have another one at the end of this month. Wow! It is in the 80's there? It has only been in the upper 70's here and we are in Texas. Now, there is something wrong with that picture, lol. I am happy to hear that work is going good Dad. I hope you guy's have lots of jobs to keep everyone busy.
So mom, is sister Esser still in the hospital? What hospital? I will keep her in my prayers. I sent some pictures home so you should be getting them soon. Well, how is your calling coming Mom.
Are you stressed out over it yet, lol.? I am sure as time goes it will get easier and easier because you will get more and more used to it. I am having a few problems with my comp. He is kind of throwing in the towel. He has about 7 months left and dosen't really want to work. We are trying hard to work things out. It is hard when you are the Jr. companion. My bike is having some troubles. We went mountian biking for p-day, that was so fun. I ended up with some broken things so I will need to put it in the shop. Really! You got to talk to Elder Reay's mother? That is awesome! She sent us so much food in the MTC. Elder Reay is so tight. He made the MTC so much fun. I love that kid. We are plannig on rooming when we get off our missions. That kid is so tight. I hope I get to serve with him while we are on our missions. Yes! he is a very spiritual kid, and he is really , really funny, lol. I was going to write to his sister that is on a mission but I haven't done that yet. Their family is awesome. So are you and Elder Reay's mom like way good friends now,lol? Transfers are this Monday. I don't think I will be moving but I am not sure , I will find out Monday. Well I better get going, I love you guys so much. Remember to send the CD's. Your the best in the world.
Love you lots! Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment