President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Call

Dear Dad; Well everything is going pretty good. To tell you the truth I can't wait until the days start getting hot like I hear they can, it will be nice. I haven't had to wear much sunscreen lately because I already got burnt once, lol. It still might be a good idea to put some on every once in awhile, don't you think? We have given out a few Books of Mormon but not a whole lot because most of the people that we are teaching already have one. I am so excited for this Saturday because we have a baptism. It was so crazy? We were teaching this lady last week, Thursday, we were done with our lesson about to leave and she said, "I have something to tell you", she was like, " I want to be baptized". Wow! Once I heard that I almost jumped out of my skin. lol. I had to act all calm and stuff, it was so hard not to go all crazy and excited. Once we left her house you better believe I went crazy, lol. We also have a date set for the 29th, so let's hope that goes through. We are excited because our Ward has not had a baptism in a year and we could possibly have 2 this week. So I am way excited. It is sad to me that people won't give us a chance and listen to what we have to say. The Gospel can change someones life so much, I have seen that out here already. It is so awesome. The biking is keeping me in shape and I bought a pull-up bar for some workout. We are encouraged to work out every morning to keep us healthy and in shape. So pull-ups every morning. I was sorry to hear that there are troubles in baseball. I feel bad for Dixon and Walker. That's not right! I don't know why parents are mad at the coaches, they are not the one's playing the game and making mistakes. Tell Walker and Dixon Hi for me.
I will talk to you Sunday. I will probably be calling around 4 or 5 your time. Love ya!

Hey! Mom;

Well I am really sorry to hear about Sister Esser, I hope she gets to feeling better, I will keep her in my prayers. Today for p-day we went to Pala DuroCanyon and we went Mountian Biking. It was so much fun. We did go off a few jumps. I did get a little air so you better keep that from Dad, lol. He might get a little mad about that, lol. I never did get cowboy boots but I did get a hat. I just didn't think I would wear them and it is to early on in my mission, I would have to carry them around as I move. My companion said I could pass as a missionary cowboy. The sunsets are amazing here, they get so big and beautiful and awesome. It is so flat here that you can just see so much of the sky. Mom make sure everyone is around the phone at about 4 or 5, I will call Dad's phone first. Everything is going pretty good. I can't wait until Saturday. We have a baptism, it is so cool. We tried setting a date with her like a month ago but she shot us down. Last week when we went and taught her she was like " Hey, I want to get baptized. Oh! Man! I seriously almost jumped out of my skin, lol. Well anyway I can't believe that is going on in baseball back home. Well Mom I better get going. I am not going to write alot because I will be calling on Sunday. Hey! I sent a Mothers Day card, I hope you got it. Love you lot's! Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment