President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Way behind on letters

Hey! Mom

Well first off I just want to say sorry that I haven't sent a hand written letter out for awhile. It gets harder and harder to keep caught up on letters the longer I am out. I have a whole stack of letters just chillin on my desk that I still have to write back to people. I hope to catch up on them this Thanksgiving Holiday and hope everyone is patient with me. We don't want to do much for Thanksgiving but take a well needed rest and catch up on somethings.
So, there is this lady that we started teaching this past Sunday. She is way awesome. She is about 25. She has made a really, really hard life for herself. She is a single mom and we taught her the Plan of Salvation. She was crying so much. It was awesome that she could really feel the spirit. We set a date with her for the 4th of December. I hope that it goes just wonderful. There is another really cool family that we are teaching. They have 7 kids. There is also this Mom and she isn't married but she has a girlfriend, which is nasty. But I hope we can help her to see that it is not right. The Mendez family has a date for the 18th of December. Well at least the Dad and the kid do. That is a rundown on our most progressing investigators. We are happy with all of them.
So the girls lost out in volleyball huh! That's not good. Are the boys still in the running for State again this year? Time has just flown by here in the mission. Especially when you are so busy that when you stand still you fall asleep so we have to keep moving. That is why we have moved to more bike riding because we need to keep active. It is so crazy! It seems like I just got into Midland yesterday and I have almost been here for 3 months. I did talk to Daniel the other day and he is doing great. He really liked meeting Keldon and Mel. He was kind of scared of Kel first and then he realized he was a way nice guy. Hope they keep a good eye on him.
I was happy to hear that Briar's baptism went good. He wrote me an awesome letter. He bore his testimony to me and I loved it so much. I can already feel of the change in his heart. It is so sweet. I know! Morgan has been waiting for a letter from me too! I just got one off to him yesterday. So it's all good. I sure hope he isn't mad at me for that and everyone else that has been so good to write to me and I haven't gotten back to them. I really appreciate their letters. I met the 2 missionaries that were in the MTC with Bryant. They really liked him and said he was a good guy. They were happy to be out of the MTC and in the mission field.
How was Thanksgiving for everyone? It was alright for me. Still had lots of thoughts of home and a bit homesick. We played some football with some guys that we didn't even know and went to eat at a members home. I didn't have much of an appitite, I was missing your cooking Mom. I haven't been feeling to well lately so I got to work through that. It does help to just work through things, they go away. Well better go. Got lots of letters to catch up on.
Love y'all so much.
Love Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment