President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

President & Sister Robinson & Elder Eppich

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Almost over

Hey, Mom & Dad;

Well this isn't going to be all that long because I have been talking with ya'all already. Things are going pretty good here. We have been tearing it up lately, my comp and I are leading the District as the youngest companionship, so that is pretty cool, and we are loving it. We do have a baptism coming up on the 7th of August. I can't hardly wait for that I am way stoked. A week ago we went to Odessa, Texas to have interviews. Then we had to stop by Stockton to pick up some Elders there. Long trip but fun. Yes Mom, that Elder that plays amazing piano is in my district. Do I wish I would of listened and learned to play, YES! That guys name is Elder Sharp, he is way tight, it would be way fun to serve with him. Well it has been really hot here and really hummid. I don't like it at all, lol. I am surviving though. Well I had better get going, I will write a hand written letter since I have been talking to ya'all and can't get your questions answered. It was hard not to think about ya'all being at the cabin without me but I dealed with it ok. Do send some pictures but not to many. Love ya'all lots. Can't wait to hear from you again. Love Elder Eppich.

No comments:

Post a Comment